Designed specifically for runners, the award-winning Ultimate RUN bra reduces bounce by up to 78% and provides ultimate friction-free comfort.
- Infinity-8 support system counteracts the breasts figure-of-eight movement during running
- Soft, seamless inner reduces rubbing or chafing
- Non-slip, wide padded adjustable straps
- Reflective tape across cups for high visibility
- Full back opening for easy on and off
- Made from moisture-wicking, breathable fabric, sports performance fabrics
REASON WHY & BENEFITS:
- Extreme bounce control thanks to the Infinity 8 support system (or "combination"�: compression + encapsulation) based on 3 layers:
- Inner one-piece front panel to compress both breast together.
- Middle part with Simplex to encapsulate each breast separately.
- Outer cut & sewn construction to compress both breast together.
- Up to 78.6% of bounce reduction*.
- Full adjustment: double back fastening with a back clasp positioned at an ergonomic point of the body to full the cups towards the back & thus fix the breasts.
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £90
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.