Saucony Women's Endorphin Shift 2 Campfire
Feel-good cushioning and speed.
The Endorphin Shift 2 is the definition of effortless performance. It mixes a lofty bed of PWRRUN cushioning with propulsive SPEEDROLL Technology, so you get more comfort and speed out of each stride. And with its stable platform and touch of guidance, you can count on lots of feel-good miles, every day of the week.
Snugger fit with a trim new heel counter, more breathable mesh, soft suede detailing and anti-slip laces to lock it in.
- Race, train, or just hang in it. Runners love this max cushioned shoe for everyday runs, recovery between speed days and for added comfort and support anytime.
- If you want to go even faster, this shoe pairs great with Endorphin Speed 2 for training days or Endorphin Pro 2 for top performing race days.
- SPEEDROLL Technology propels you forward effortlessly, so you can run faster, not harder
- A generous bed of PWRRUN cushioning provides a plush yet springy ride, perfect for any day of the week
- Stable platform and structural design gently guide your stride
- New trim heel counter provides a great fit with less weight
- Lightweight mesh upper and improved lacing system offers enhanced breathability and a locked-in fit
- FORMFIT hugs the foot in 3D comfort and delivers our most personalized fit yet
- XT-900 outsole with reinforced high-abrasion zones provides optimal traction and durability
Category: Structured Cushioning
Offset: 4mm (38mm heel/34mm forefoot)
Weight: Women’s 9.2 oz (253g)
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £50
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.
Men's Shoes Size Guide
Women's Shoes Size Guide