When the ground gets soft, the Peregrine 11 ST goes hard. Taking the responsive feel of our most versatile trail shoe, this specialized version comes equipped with deeper lugs, spaced out to dig in and shed mud fast. Plus, the upper is reinforced to keep dirt and debris out, so you can focus on the adventure ahead.
- Durable Mesh - Increase ventilation to keep you comfortable at all times.
- FormFit Upper - Conforms tightly to the feet for personalised comfort.
- Mesh Lace Shield - 3D Printed overlays and mesh barrier resist and deflect debris.
- PWRTRAC Rubber Outsole - Firm grip is guaranteed for supreme traction.
- Deeper PWRTRAC Lugs Bulkier lugs, spaced out to dig in and shed mud fast.
- PWRRUN Midsole - Innovative next generation of Saucony midsole.
- Flat-Lying Tongue - Comfortable fit and blocks the entry of dirt and debris.
- FormFit Technology - Dynamic fit system that adapts to your individual gait.
- Flexible - Midsole will flex for improved durability and responsiveness.
- Lacing System - Secures the shoe to the midfoot for a personalised fit.
- Abrasion-Resistant Rubber - Stands up against abuse from below.
- Chevron Tread - Durable chevron tread design digs in for even more control.
- Heel Height - 27mm.
- Forefoot Height - 23mm.
- Drop - 4mm.
- Weight - 310g.
- Lug Height - 5mm.
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £75
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.
Men's Shoes Size Guide
Women's Shoes Size Guide