Polar Vantage V Titan with H10 heart rate sensor
Polar Vantage V Titan is a lightweight pro-level GPS multisport watch, that combines extensive training features and the latest sports tech innovations, with premium mat...
Polar Vantage V Titan is a lightweight pro-level GPS multisport watch, that combines extensive training features and the latest sports tech innovations, with premium materials and streamlined design. The titanium case and the textured two-colour wristband give it a premium look and feel, while the cutting-edge wrist-based heart rate technology, unique training load & recovery tracking solution and the world's first wrist-based running power measurement make sure you have all the tools you need to maximise your performance. All the essentials included: ultra-long battery life, barometer and over 130+ sport profiles.
- Premium materials and design: the lightweight titanium case and the textured two-colour wristband provide a premium look and feel
- Precision Prime™: the cutting-edge sensor fusion technology that combines optical heart rate measurement with skin contact measurement, to provide accurate heart rate monitoring in numerous sports.
- Training Load Pro™: get a comprehensive view of how your training sessions strain your body in different ways. Session-by-session and long-term monitoring.
- Recovery Pro™: avoid overtraining and injuries and follow your recovery level on a daily and longer-term basis
- The first watch to measure running power from the wrist - no additional sensors or foot pods needed
- Ultra-long battery life (even up to 40 hours of continuous training)
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £75
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.