Polar Vantage M S/M
All-in-one GPS multisport watch, with Polar's NEW advanced Optical HR sensor fusion technology, for accurate wrist-based heart rate. Packed with tools that help you break your records and reach your goals. Avoids overtraining with Training Load Pro, follows your running progress with extensive running features and 30 hour battery life. Choose your favourite sports from 130+ profiles. Changeable wristbands let you personalise the Vantage M to match every situation and style. The compact and lightweight design makes an ideal training companion.
- Polar's NEW advanced Optical HR sensor fusion technology that combines optical heart rate measurement with skin contact measurement. Interference greatly reduced so heart rate is more accurate.
- Training Load Pro: get a comprehensive view of how your training sessions strain your body in different ways. Session-by-session and long-term monitoring.
- Vantage M comes with a 30 hour battery life.
- Lightweight and compact design with changeable wristbands.
- More than a sportswatch: together with the whole Polar ecosystem, including Polar Flow and the free Polar Flow for Coach service, Polar Vantage M offers you all the tools you need to reach your goals.
- Swimming metrics help athletes to analyse each session follow training load and swimming performace, as well as cardio load, pace and distance based on pool length and boosted GPS in open water, stroke rate, SWOLF and swimming style.
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £75
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.