The smaller-sized f?nix® 6S Pro multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts - without adding bulk to your wrist. Advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates are right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature keeps your pacing strategy on track with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. Designed for all-day wearability, these versatile watches come with preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate1, smart notifications2, Pulse Ox3 sensing and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4. To maximise on-wrist use time, customisable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life.
f?nix® 6S Pro:
- Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.2" sunlight-readable display with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate1 and Pulse Ox3 sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4, music storage with premium streaming service5 support, smart notifications2 and more
- Battery performance: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode; customisable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £75
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.