Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar
Harness the power of the sun with the f?nix® 6 Solar premium multisport GPS watch. Featuring a Power Glass™ solar charging lens and customisable power manager modes, thi...
Harness the power of the sun with the f?nix® 6 Solar premium multisport GPS watch. Featuring a Power Glass™ solar charging lens and customisable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and remain performance-ready for weeks. Track new activities, including indoor climbing and surfing plus new metrics for mountain biking. And keep a close eye on your training progress with performance monitoring, including training load balance, VO2 max and altitude acclimation. Get wellness tracking and convenient smart features that include enhanced wrist-based heart rate2, Pulse Ox3 sensing, smart notifications4, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments5and more.
- Solar powered multisport GPS watch uses a Power Glass™ solar charging lens and custom power manager modes to achieve long-lasting battery life
- Train with a rugged yet sophisticated watch, featuring an always-on 1.3" display and a stainless steel bezel
- Track surfing sessions with a new dedicated activity profile,and even use Surfline Sessions™, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera
- Upgraded activity profiles now let you track more, such as specialised Grit and Flow measurements while mountain biking
- Get improved performance data to help you endure tough challenges, including the acclimation 2.0 widget to analyse additional data and see how your body is holding up to the current elevation
- Navigate the outdoors with multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments4, smart notifications2and more
- Battery performance: up to 14days of battery life in smartwatch mode or 16 days when solar charging5-and up to 36hours in GPS mode or 40 hours when solar charging6
2When paired with a compatible smartphone; seeGarmin.com/ble
3This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox not available in all countries.
4View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks
6Use in 50,000 lux conditions
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £75
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.