- Unit dimensions (LxWxD), pod in clip: 37.6 mm x 23.2 mm x 19.2 mm
- Weight: 12.0 g
- Batterie life: 1 year (assuming 1 hr/day of use)
- Battery type: CR1632 (user-replaceable)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- ANT+® connectivity: yes
Computes and Transmits Meaningful Data
- Computes and sends 6 running dynamics metrics to your compatible device1
- Batterie life: replaceable battery lasts up to 1 year (assuming 1 hour daily use)
- Automatically turns itself on and off
- Tiny size: at less than 14g (0.5 ounces), you'll forget it's there
- Compatible devices connect2 with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to automatically sync your data and connect with others
Train Hard, Run Free
The Running Dynamics Pod easily clips onto your waistband to measure the running dynamics you need to beat yesterday. It gives you the option to run without a heart rate monitor chest strap. Once paired with your compatible smartwatch1, just clip it to the back and center of your waistband and start your run.
Review Your Form
View and analyze important running metrics such as your cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio. These biomechanical measurements can help you understand your running form so you can perform better on race day.
How It Works - The 6 Metrics
The Running Dynamics Pod has an accelerometer in the module that measures torso movement to calculate these 6 running metrics:
1. Cadence is the number of steps per minute. It displays the total steps (right and left combined).
2. Ground contact time balance displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running. It displays a percentage. For example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right.
3. Stride length is the length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next. It is measured in meters.
4. Vertical oscillation is your bounce while running. It displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step.
5. Vertical ratio is the ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length. It displays a percentage. A lower number typically indicates better running form.
6. Ground contact time is the amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running. It is measured in milliseconds.
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £75
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.