The patented design allows you to carry enough fuel to go the distance without compromising on performance. It is ideal for rigorous activities, extreme sports, alpine skiing, long hikes, marathons, and extended bike rides. Like all our running and fitness belts, the Ultimate II does not bounce, chafe, or ride up on your hips.
- Stretchy Neoprene pouch holds gels, lip balm, keys, and more
- Neoprene is sweat-resistant and protects items from light rain
- Fits iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8+ and other similar sized phones with a thin case
- Interior pocket to securely hold ID and credit cards
- Side pouch for small essentials
- Ultra-comfy Dual-Adjust waist belt
- Reflective accents for high visibility
- Integrated bib toggles for race day
- Exterior gel loops for on-the-fly access (Ultimate II has 5)
- Belt Dimensions: Adjustable Band (24 - 42 inches/61 - 107 cm)
- Pouch Dimensions: (7.5 inches x 3.5 inches/19 cm x 9 cm)
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £90
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.