Brooks Women's Carbonite 4" Short
Visible in the dark
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Carbon Black Stretch reflectivity in critical motion zones helps drivers recognise you as a runner in motion. <...
Visible in the dark
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Carbon Black Stretch reflectivity in critical motion zones helps drivers recognise you as a runner in motion.
- Updated jersey brief liner stays put, with soft, sweat-wicking material for max comfort.
- Two drop-in liner pockets and a hidden zip pocket keep items secure.
- BODY: DriLayer 89% Recycled Poly; 11% Poly
- LINER: DriLayer 92% Poly; 8% Spandex
- Made with bluesign®-certified materials
- Infinity drawcord
- Key loop
- Vents for airflow
- Semi-fitted, high-rise
- 4" inseam
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £50
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.