2XU Vectr Light Cushion Crew White
ANATOMICALLY DESIGNED TO PROVIDE ADVANCED PLANTAR FASCIA AND ARCH SUPPORT, THE VECTR LIGHT CUSHION CREW SOCK LEVERAGES A UNIQUE X-LOCK SUPPORT SYSTEM TO LOCK THE FOOT IN PLACE AND REDUCE BLISTERING FOR YOUR MOST COMFORTABLE RUN EVER.
- Proprioceptive arch stabilisation
- Improved coordination
- Promote circulation in the foot
- X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering.
- 3.25mm maximum cushioning to deliver ultimate shock absorption during forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact.
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN
- Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit.
- WIDE TOE BOX
- Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort.
- Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry. Rise: Crew
At RunningShoes we aim to get you your purchase as quick and efficiently as possible, which is why we have teamed up with Royal Mail to ship you your goods.
UNITED KINGDOM SHIPPING OPTIONS
FREE Spend over £75
£4.99 UK Mainland* (Estimate 3 working days)
£5.99 Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
£14.99 EU - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
£19.99 Other AVAILABILITY + PRE-ORDERS
The delivery times shown apply to items we currently have in stock. If we don't currently have your item in stock, we will aim to contact you within 24 hours of the order being placed and update you on the ETA of the product or offer an alternative. At this point you will be given the option to also cancel the order should you wish.
*delivery options outlined above apply to orders sent to the mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney Islands, Sark, Herm and BFPO addresses, all up to a weight of 2kg.
RunningShoes understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.