RunningShoes.co.uk understand that sometimes you'll need to return items to us and we've made this easy, fast and simple.
We hope that you love your purchase, however if it doesn’t fit, you’ve had a change of heart, if it’s faulty or perhaps you just aren’t feeling it; do not worry, we believe returns should be part of the normal process of simple e-commerce.
We'll exchange or refund all items which:
- Are returned to us within 28 days of receipt.
- Are returned to us in perfect condition, in their original packaging and with the labels attached.
- For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept the return of any item that has been worn, in particular underwear and socks.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above conditions.
HOW TO RETURN
- Please pack your parcel up securely if possible, using its original packaging but by also removing the delivery label.
- Include the original delivery note with the reason for return clearly stated.
- Let us know what action you would like us to take, eg. exchange or refund. This will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
- You'll need to pay the postage costs to return your parcel. We recommend that you ensure you obtain sufficient postal insurance in case your item goes missing on its way back to us.
- If you have any enquiries about returning your item(s), please feel free to email us at email@example.com
- When returning your item, remember to include the code and size of your replacements.
- We'll turn around your exchange as quickly as we can and subject to stock availability, aim to despatch your replacements within 24 hours of receiving your return.
- Bear in mind that there may be slight delays during busy periods.
BUNDLES / FREE GIFT RETURNS
- For a full refund, please ensure all items from the bundle deal or free gift promotion are returned.
- Partial bundle returns will be refunded pro rata.
- Free gifts must be returned with their parent product, in order to receive a full refund, otherwise the parent product will be refunded minus the free gift value.
- Free gifts are not refundable on their own.
- We'll refund your item via your original payment method.
- We try our best to process all refunds within 24 hours of receipt, however during busy periods allow 7 working days for your refund.
- When we've completed your refund, we'll send you an email to let you know.
- We will (where applicable) refund reasonable postage costs up to the value of £4.99 if there is a fault found with an item. Please contact us via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
(Terms and Conditions apply. Any refunds will be made after goods have been received and inspected. Proof of postage required)
If you find a fault with your item, please contact our friendly customer services team by e-mail email@example.com who can help and advise the best way to deal with it.
- Faulty items should be returned within a reasonable time and must be in a clean and dry condition. Any items which are not in a clean, dry and hygienic condition will be returned to the customer.
- Please enclose all your details and a covering note explaining the fault and any other useful details.
- We'll try to get back to you within 24 hours of receipt of your parcel, although during busy periods this may take slightly longer.
- Where a fault is found, we'll refund your reasonable return postage costs.
- Occasionally, if we're struggling to locate a fault, we may request a second opinion from the product manufacturer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
If you change your mind and decide not to go ahead with your order, you can cancel within 14 days from the date we receive your order.
CANCELLING BEFORE DESPATCH
To cancel your order before despatch, we recommend that you contact us as soon as you can after placing your order, and we'll do our best to cancel your order before it's despatched.
CANCELLING AFTER DESPATCH
If you wish to cancel your order after despatch, you'll need to wait until you receive your order and then follow our returns procedure