During the Covid-19 pandemic RunningShoes Ltd has implemented significant protocols to ensure the safety of both RunningShoes staff and RunningShoes customers.
- We undertake regular risk assessments which have been read by all staff and the findings implemented. The risk assessment is constantly under review and is amended in accordance with Government advice.
- Facilities and touchpoints are sanitised at regular intervals. Regular handwashing is advised, and hygiene products and safe use instructions are provided for all staff.
- Staff are working socially distanced.
- Staff are not allowed to work in our warehouse if they, or anyone they live with, are displaying symptoms or have received a positive Covid-19 test.
- Couriers visiting our warehouse to collect and deliver goods must sanitise their hands on arrival.
- We have done everything practical to manage transmission risk in line with government guidelines where it is not possible to be 2m apart.
- With our generous returns period, we advise that customers receiving goods may wish to wait 48 hours from receiving items before trying on.
- We guarantee that we will quarantine any returned items for at least 48 hours before they are sent to another customer.
RunningShoes Ltd Covid-19 protocol is constantly under review and is based on up to date Governmental guidance.